The Bottom Line
Looking for an all-in-one Video Capture and CD/DVD Burning suite of programs to manipulate Video, Music and Photos? Then the NTI CD & DVD-Maker 7 Titanium Suite is all you'll need. Whether you need to capture video and burn to DVD, copy CDs and DVDs, create audio or photo CDs or back up your data to CD/DVD, NTI CD & DVD-Maker 7 is an excellent value for anyone who wants a good all-in-one multimedia software suite.
- Video Capture, Video Editing and DVD Authoring
- Copy DVDs and CDs
- Create music CDs
- Data backup to CD/DVD
- Easy to use
- Three different installations
- Cannot copy copyright-protected DVDs and CDs
- Great for capturing video to your PC from Analog and Digital sources.
- Copy non-copyrighted DVDs and CDs and create music CDs from MP3 files.
- Capture video, author DVDs, Copy DVDs and CDs, burn audio and photo CDs.
- Back up all your important data to CD or DVD.
- Includes other programs like, DVDFit, JewelCase Maker, Wave Editor and Music Cafe.
Guide Review - Review of the NTI CD & DVD-Maker 7 Titanium Suite.
I was able to easily install NTI CD & DVD-Maker 7 Titanium Suite onto my Windows XP machine in about ten minutes. The only annoying part of the installation was having to install three different programs instead of a one-click install. After installing and starting the program, the user is presented with several choices depending on what you want to do. I first started NTI HomeVideo-Maker (one of the nine programs included on the disc) to capture video and burn a DVD. I used the ADS Tech DVD Xpress video capture device and the NTI capture software to record video from a VHS VCR to my computer with no problems. I was then able to create a DVD menu and burn the video to a DVD. The interface is very easy to use, with a step-by-step format for using the software. I was also able to copy an audio CD, a home DVD and burn an MP3 audio CD with no problems. Making a photo CD or data backup is also straight-forward and easy to do. Beginners might have a few problems using the software, but if you've ever used Roxio or Nero, you should have no problem using NTI CD & DVD-Maker 7. Overall, I found the NTI CD & DVD-Maker 7 software suite an affordable and easy to use program.